Heya, I’m readfag. Occasionally I set out a light novel or two into a format they can be printed from.
This all started with the translations of the *monogatari series. As an unlicensed work, fan translations were available/being worked on, however only in digital form. Call me weird, but i HATE reading on a screen. Which made me think… ‘what’s stopping these from being printed?’. I started off setting out Baka-tsuki’s (rather bad, but better than nothing) translation of Kizumonogatari, which I printed and bound for myself. Liking the result, but wanting a more professional result, I am now making the books available through the Blurb book printing service.
Because of the way Blurb works, this means I can also share the possibility of getting these printed to everyone.
- This is 100% not-for-profit. Any and all costs involved are those set by the printers, which I have no control over.
- Links to the source PDFs are available in the project pages. There is a link to a folder of all the PDFs on the links page.
- I highly suggest you take a look at the PDFs before ordering, just to make sure you are getting what you want.
- If there are any errors you see, let me know as soon as possible, it’s relatively easy to fix.
- If you know of a better translation than the one i’m using, also let me know. I want to keep these the best quality available.
If you would like to reach me in a more private fashion (i.e. not through a comment), send me an email at